TJCAA is seeking a qualified engineer with 3 to 5 years of experience in the design of structures to work full time in its Oakland office.
TJCAA is a successful engineering firm recognized for its professional expertise, respected for its quality, and is known as a great place to work. It specializes in Structural, Electrical, Instrumentation and Control Engineering, and Control Systems Programming for environmental, manufacturing and industrial projects.
TJCAA has offices in Oakland and the Sacramento Area which provide services to clients throughout the United States.
• BS in Civil Engineering
• Master’s Degree Preferred
• Licensed in the State of California
• 3-7 years’ experience in structural design engineering required
• Excellent communication, organization and computer skills
• Ability to market engineering services
• Design structures including water containment, masonry, concrete, timber and photovoltaic systems.
• Develop reports, calculations and drawings for TJCAA projects.
• Develop an understanding of all codes and software used in the design of TJCAA projects.
• Vacation and Sick Leave
• Commuter Benefits
• Stock Options
Email Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org